LOAN PRODUCT

No Information General Loan Micro Bisnis Laon Education Loan Sanitation Loan Agriculture Loan* ARTA Loan* (Household Appliance)
1 Potential Target All KOMIDA  members KOMIDA  members have good progress business KOMIDA’s members who have school-age children KOMIDA members who don’t have good sanitation and clean water facilities. KOMIDA members who have business in agriculture All KOMIDA  members
2 Loan Plafon ( limit ) IDR 100.000 – 7.000.000 IDR 3.000.000 – 15.000.000 IDR 500.000 – 5.000.000 IDR 500.000 – 6.000.000 IDR 500.000 – 5.000.000 IDR 100.000 – 3.000.000
3 Margin ( interest rate ) 25 % / annual / flat 25 % / annual/ flat 12%/annual/flat 22% / annual/flat 3%/month/flat 20 %/annual/flat
4 Term of Loan 25 weeks 50 weeks 25 weeks 50 weeks 75 weeks 50 , 75 , 100, 125 and 150 weeks 25, 50, 75 and 100 weeks 25 week 13 week 25 week 50 week
5 Grace Period (GP) NO GP NO GP 25 week for principal installment 1 week for principal installment and interest 4,8,12 & 16 week for principal installment and iinterest NO GP
6 Requeriment for access loans ·   KOMIDA Member ( new or existing member ) ·   New or existing business ·   Group & Center Approval ·  2 years as a member KOMIDA ·  Have savings balance minimal 1 million (IDR) ·  Attendance at center meeting minimum 80 % ·  Never miss installment ( in arrears ) ·  Quality of Group and Center is good ( attendance, installment & savings ) ·  Group & Center Approval ·  1 years as a member KOMIDA ·  Attendance at center meeting minimum 80% ·  Never miss installment ( in arrears ) ·  Quality of Group and Center is good ( attendance, installment & savings ) ·  Group & Center Approval ·  1 years as a member KOMIDA ·  Attendance at center meeting minimum 80% ·  Never miss installment ( in arrears ) ·  Quality of Group and Center is good ( attendance, installment & savings ) ·  Group & Center Approval ·  KOMIDA Member ( new or existing member ) ·  Have agriculture business ·  Group & Center Approval ·  KOMIDA Member (new member or existing member) Existing Members ·  Attendance at center meeting minimum 80% ·  Never miss installment ( in arrears ) ·  Quality of Group and Center is good ( attendance, installment & savings ) ·  Group & Center Approval ·  For New Members maksimum loan IDR 1.500.000
7 Others Document Requeriment ·  Planned Loan utilizations ·  Planned Loan utilizations ·  Information release form ·  Copy of student card ·  Copy of Family Card ·  The bills from school or university ·  Student & Members photo ·  Sketsa / design of facilities / building ·  Planned Loan utilizations   No need others document
8 Integrate Savings with ·  Mandatory Savings ·  Pension Savings ·  Mandatory Savings ·  Pension Savings ·  Voluntary Savings ·  Mandatory Savings ·  Pension Savings NO ·  Mandatory Savings ·  Special Savings NO
9 Fund Risk (Insurance ) 1 % from total disbursement ( premium for members & husband ) 1 % from total disbursement ( premium for members & husband ) 1 % from total disbursement ( premium for members, husband & student ) 1 % from total disbursement (premium for members & husband) 2 % from total disbursement ( premium for members, husband and business ) 1 % from total disbursement ( premium for members & husband )